Link has been copied to the clipboard
- Career category:Programme/ Project design & management
- Job type:Job
- Experience level:5-10 years
- Organisation type:Civil Society
- Remote option:Hybrid
- Right to work requirements:Not specified
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Work schedule:Full-time
- Length of contract:Temporary/ Fixed-term
- Location:Germany, Berlin
- You will manage the adidas’ funded project Breaking Barriers aimed at creating a more gender-inclusive Sport for Good community in Europe, through the implementation of capacity development programming particularly focusing on structural change and increasing girls’ participation and women representation in coaching and leadership of sport for development organisations.
- You are responsible for all aspects of project management and lead the implementation of the project together with an internal team to effectively deliver against project deliverables. This includes:
- Managing contracts, grants and budget processes.
- Administrative tasks as well as financial and narrative reporting.
- Coordinating communications with different external stakeholders, including nonprofit organisations, young leaders, private agencies and corporate and public funding partners.
- Coordinating internal teams to achieve project goals. This includes Impact, Community, Communications and Partnership's teams.
- Proposals writing, conceptualization and analysis.
- Coordinating and overseeing Monitoring and Evaluation processes, this includes impact frameworks, data collection, surveys and monitoring and evaluation activities in partnership with internal and external teams.
- Supporting programme design, planning and execution
- Building and mentor communities of practice, working alongside experts to implement learning opportunities for the wider Common Goal Community.
- Contributing to the implementation of Common Goal’s wider gender equity strategy together with an internal team of four colleagues to effectively deliver against our strategic framework.
- You have a degree in gender studies, sports science, social science, international development or a related field.
- You have at least 5 (five) years professional experience with project management, ideally in the field of sports for development.
- You are familiar with creating databases, spreadsheets, presentations and the use of project management tools and apps.
- You have proven experience with managing multi-stakeholder projects, including private and public funders and partners.
- You pay attention to details, are organized and have experience with contracts and budget management.
- You are a passionate communicator and know how to initiate and moderate collaborative processes.
*When clicking on “Apply”, you will be redirected to the original job announcement and details
*There are individuals who may use GenderJobs.org name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. GenderJobs.org does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone pretending to be GenderJobs.org, please contact us at [email protected]