GenderJobs.org, accessible from https://genderjobs.org/, is a platform to find and share jobs to work on gender equality and LGBTI+ rights. The platform is a tool to help users find opportunities and/or talent. Organisations/job posters are expected to work together with GenderJobs.org to ensure their information is as up to date and as accurate as possible.
GenderJobs.org is committed to ensuring the privacy of all users of the Website and will comply with data protection law when processing personal data. According to the European Commission/GDPR: “Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute personal data.” Data controller of this Website is GenderJobs.org.
This Privacy Notice governs all pages on the domain genderjobs.org and sets out how GenderJobs.org collects and processes personal data via the Website. It does not apply to pages hosted by other organisations (e.g., when you click apply to direct you to the original job posting).
It is important that you read and understand this Privacy Notice so that you are aware of how and why we might collect and process your personal information, and what your rights are under the data protection legislation. By using the Website, you consent to the terms of this Privacy Notice.
Information we collect
When you Post a Job, you are asked to provide your email address, name, and role within the organisation.
When you subscribe to the Newsletter, you are asked to provide your email address.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
Where we store the information
The data will be stored:
- In our email server, which can be accessed exclusively by the association core team
- In ConvertKit, the service used to run the Gender Jobs Newsletter
When you receive communications or newsletters from us, you may “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions indicated in the communication you receive.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you updates and the Newsletter via email
- Find and prevent fraud
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected].
Terms and Conditions
The use of this site (https://genderjobs.org/) is provided by GenderJobs.org and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of GenderJobs.org or any third party
- All the information on this website - https://genderjobs.org/ - is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. GenderJobs.org does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website GenderJobs.org, is strictly at your own risk. GenderJobs.org will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
- GenderJobs.org can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
- GenderJobs.org takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites linked to or cited on this site. We do not monitor or control the linked sites and make no representations regarding, and are not liable or responsible for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, or availability of any of the content uploaded, displayed, or distributed, or products, or services available at these sites. If you choose to access any third party site, you do so at your own risk. The presence of a link to a third party site does not constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the third party or of the content, products, or services contained on, or available through, the third party site. We reserve the right to disable links to third party sites.
- If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you from accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]