Link has been copied to the clipboard
Protection, Gender, and Inclusion Expert
International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)Remote (global)
- Career category:Programme/ Project design & management
- Job type:Secondment
- Humanitarian or Development:Development
- Experience level:0-5 years
- Organisation type:Inter-governmental
- Remote option:Remote (global)
- Right to work requirements:Anyone can apply
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Length of contract:Temporary/ Fixed-term
- Location:Hungary, Budapest
• Roll out of a plan with key stakeholders in the Region of Europe and Central Asia.
• Lessons learnt report, which reflections on the creation and roll out of the plan and identifies next steps for future PGI activities.
• Ongoing collaboration with the RoE and CA PGI team.
• Weekly meetings with the RoE and CA PGI team.
2. Abide by and work in accordance with the Red Cross and Red Crescent principles
3. Perform any other work related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the line manager
- Required: A keen interest and passion for PGI related themes
- Preferred: One year work or volunteer experience related to protection, gender, inclusion and/or humanitarian sector
Knowledge, Skills and Languages
- Good understanding of PGI issues in emergencies contexts and within the region of Europe
- Strong computer skills (Office, Outlook, Excel)
- Good communication and writing skills
- Skills in assessment and analysis
- Culturally competent with excellent ability to work effectively as part of multicultural teams and engage in a respectful, considerate manner with all stakeholders.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
*When clicking on “Apply”, you will be redirected to the original job announcement and details
*There are individuals who may use GenderJobs.org name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. GenderJobs.org does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone pretending to be GenderJobs.org, please contact us at [email protected]