Link has been copied to the clipboard
- Career category:Programme/ Project design & management
- Job type:Job
- Humanitarian or Development:Development
- Experience level:5-10 years
- Organisation type:Inter-governmental
- Remote option:No
- Right to work requirements:International contract
- Salary: CHF 140443 / yearly
- Work schedule:Full-time
- Length of contract:Temporary/ Fixed-term
- Location:Switzerland, Geneva
- Advise and put in place tools and guidelines to ensure gender parity in WTO internal committees, boards and other bodies.
- Review current HR policies with the aim of ensuring family friendly provisions, diversity and gender equality (e.g. parental leave provisions, facilities for breastfeeding, etc.).
- Develop recommendations on gender-neutral language in key publications, and reporting tools which reflect diversity in its entirety.
Minimum eight years of relevant experience, including proven experience in diversity, inclusion or gender equity field, social services and/or organisational development. Experience in the development and implementation of gender, diversity and inclusion related strategies within designated timeframes.
*When clicking on “Apply”, you will be redirected to the original job announcement and details
*There are individuals who may use GenderJobs.org name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. GenderJobs.org does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone pretending to be GenderJobs.org, please contact us at [email protected]