Link has been copied to the clipboard
- Career category:Programme/ Project design & management
- Job type:Job
- Humanitarian or Development:Development
- Experience level:5-10 years
- Organisation type:Civil Society
- Remote option:No
- Right to work requirements:Not specified
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Work schedule:Full-time
- Length of contract:Temporary/ Fixed-term
- Location:Tajikistan, Dushanbe
- Lead design and implementation of the country communication activities, their digital adaptation, social media outreach, planning, monitoring and evaluation, including the digital adaptation of learning modules and training activities on HIV service delivery and prevention and GHS and related capacity building initiatives.
- Ensures that project activities and designs are inclusive and gender-sensitive integrating GESI considerations and women’s empowerment elements.
- Implement Marking and Branding Plan in compliance with USAID and FHI360 regulations and provide assistance to staff on its proper implementation and ensure all technical and operations documents to comply with marking and branding requirement, edit and submit final activity documents.
- Develop, pre-test, and produce offline and digital communication tools based on evidence-based theories and methodologies, in line with the communications strategy.
- Produce and/or manage regular content plans and calendars to ensure timely refreshing of project-related social media content and activities.
- Monitor social engagement and track conversion across project-supported platforms to test and iteratively improve online communications and client recruitment strategies.
- Guide the design and execution of client-friendly websites, information dashboards, knowledge portals and e-newsletters. Monitor it as an administrator.
- Provide technical support to the project partners on social media outreach and other marketing needs.
- Work with the SI staff to monitor and evaluate the progress and impact of project activities. Introduce innovative models for measuring/attributing social media demand generation and audience engagement toward project goals.
- Document project results and impacts in various forms, including media stories, lessons learned, case studies, client satisfaction, and other areas that contribute to quarterly and annual reporting.
- Arrange, sustain and support effective communication with mass-media, social media and influencers to present project results to both broad and targeted audiences.
- Provides GESI-focused technical direction and guidance to project leadership, other program technical leads, and the SI team.
- BS/BA (Mass Communication, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Philology, Development Communications, Public health, or related field).
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience on communication, public relations and communication, and work in/with social media campaign planning and digital platforms and advertising and implementing activities to promote gender equality and social inclusion, preferably in the health sector.
- Ability to design visual content for digital social media campaigns, websites and mobile apps.
- 30% within Tajikistan and abroad.
*When clicking on “Apply”, you will be redirected to the original job announcement and details
*There are individuals who may use GenderJobs.org name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. GenderJobs.org does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone pretending to be GenderJobs.org, please contact us at [email protected]