Link has been copied to the clipboard
- Career category:Fundraising/ Grant management
- Job type:Job
- Experience level:Not specified
- Organisation type:Civil Society
- Remote option:Remote (local)
- Right to work requirements:Right to work required in advance
- Salary: $ 100000-110000 / yearly
- Work schedule:Full-time
- Length of contract:Temporary/ Fixed-term
- Location:United States
- Build the strategic vision for The Trevor Project’s mid-level donor program (individuals in the $1,000–$24,999 giving range) which includes plans for solicitation and cultivation calendars, engagement tactics, strategic donor segmentation and giving circle implementation
- Develop an automated donor journey for mid-level donors that is meaningful and personalized in order to build the donor’s understanding of impact and pride in their participation, to ultimately move the needle on retention.
- Collaborating across internal teams and with external partners, manage the production of annual appeals, renewals, and upgrade materials, as well as all other correspondence and stewardship initiatives specific to the mid-level program
- In collaboration with the Development Operations team, develop a set of meaningful metrics and dashboards to analyze the performance of the program’s strategies. Initial focus will be on revenue and retention, but this role will build a number of additional metrics into the program aligned with new strategies.
- In collaboration with Development Operations and the Marketing, Communications, and Content team, create a donor stewardship and engagement experience for the mid-level donor segment that aligns with Trevor’s values and mission
- Work with Trevor’s prospect research team to identify key donor segments to target for upgrades and acquisition.
- Champion the mid-level audience’s needs in messaging, creative, and segmentation for all campaigns, consistently building consensus
- Lead, develop, coach, manage and inspire a direct report to ensure team accountability, strategic alignment, and results, including accomplishing organizational goals and ensuring that all donors have a positive experience reflective of the organization
- Other relevant tasks, duties, or special projects as assigned
Who You Are
- Experienced. Proven track record of as a fundraiser with a systematic one-to-many approach. You have a strong facility with fundraising software (Salesforce preferred) and a broad understanding of donor solicitation, retention and stewardship, and project managing cross team collaborations to compose a calendar of donor engagements.
- People Manager. Experienced people manager, project manager, or team lead with proven success in training, leading, coaching, developing or mentoring staff.
- Collaborator. You are a cross functional and departmental leader. You set a strong example of how to build successful teams across divisions.
- Communicator. Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly - both written and verbal - for audiences, both internal and external.
- Focused on Service Delivery and Adaptability. Demonstrates a commitment to outstanding internal and external service to our colleagues, the individuals we serve, our donors, and those with whom we collaborate and communicate.
- Mission and Culture Aligned. Demonstrated awareness and support for The Trevor Project’s mission and vision: to end suicide and address mental health crises in the LGBTQ youth community, and create a world where all LGBTQ young people see a bright future for themselves.
*When clicking on “Apply”, you will be redirected to the original job announcement and details
*There are individuals who may use GenderJobs.org name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. GenderJobs.org does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone pretending to be GenderJobs.org, please contact us at [email protected]