Link has been copied to the clipboard
- Career category:Research/ Data analysis
- Job type:Job
- Experience level:Not specified
- Organisation type:Civil Society
- Remote option:Hybrid
- Right to work requirements:Right to work required in advance
- Salary: $ 80000-85000 / yearly
- Work schedule:Full-time
- Length of contract:Permanent
- 4+ years of professional experience conducting research and/or evaluations on gender equality, violence against women, and related fields.
- Experience working and conducting research in the Asia and Pacific regions.
- Ability and willingness to travel to low- and middle- income countries for field work are an essential part of this role.
- Experience in qualitative and/or quantitative methods.
- Skilled at conducting desk-based and field-based research.
- Strong writing skills, especially report writing.
- Values aligned with The Equality Institute.
- An intersectional feminist with a demonstrated understanding of ethical, safe, and decolonising approaches to research.
- Melbourne-based preferred, although depending on the candidate’s level of experience, remote-based will also be considered.
- Stakeholder engagement experience and adept at working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Experience working in the South-Asia region
- Experience in policy, advocacy, and/or programming
- Experience working on addressing violence against women (in response and/or prevention) in Australia
- Facilitation, presentation, and training experience
- Skills in utilising qualitative and quantitative research software (Nvivo, Stata, etc.)
*When clicking on “Apply”, you will be redirected to the original job announcement and details
*There are individuals who may use GenderJobs.org name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. GenderJobs.org does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone pretending to be GenderJobs.org, please contact us at [email protected]