Link has been copied to the clipboard
- Career category:Programme/ Project design & management
- Job type:Job
- Humanitarian or Development:Development
- Experience level:Other (specified in job description)
- Organisation type:Funds
- Remote option:Remote (global)
- Right to work requirements:Anyone can apply
- Salary: $ 120000 / yearly
- Work schedule:Full-time
- Length of contract:Temporary/ Fixed-term
- Location:Remote (global)
- Responsible for overseeing the implementation of FRIDA's strategic plan, annual plans, related work planning, and organizational development and growth plans, in line with FRIDA’s collectively developed strategic vision and political positioning.
- Work closely with the Resource Mobilization team, providing guidance, oversight and direct support to secure the financial resources needed to meet FRIDA’s mission. This includes diverse institutional and individual fundraising, including proposal revising, donor meetings, and reporting.
- Work closely with the Finance team through oversight and direct support, to ensure FRIDA’s financial sustainability to achieve its long-term goals. This includes monitoring the organizational cashflow; developing, tracking and approving budgets and expenditures; liaising with external auditors and Board Co-Treasurers, among others.
- Strengthen FRIDA’s global feminist governance by overseeing, co-facilitating and supporting diverse processes and structures, such as participatory decision-making mechanisms.
- Oversee and work in close collaboration and coordination with FRIDA’s management team, fostering cross-team collaboration, feminist accountability, and care-centered leadership..
- Provide strategic guidance and support to FRIDA’s Programs team, for the development and implementation of grantmaking and capacity strengthening support for young feminist activists. In particular, support the Programs team to deliver quality support and maintain ongoing relationships with FRIDA grantee partners across Global Majority (Global South) countries.
- Oversee FRIDA’s systemized approach to Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, linked to strategic outcomes, through providing strategic guidance and support to FRIDA’s MEL team.
- Provide direct support to FRIDA’s Human Resources team, ensuring that FRIDA co-develops and implements internal policies and processes in line with FRIDA’s feminist principles and Canadian not-for-profit legislation.
- Work closely with FRIDA’s Admin team, collaborating closely with the Chief of Operations.
- Supervise team leads at the Chief (Director) and Manager levels (conduct reviews, support their professional development and growth within FRIDA, provide close guidance and support) and enable individual and team growth and shared leadership.
- You are a young feminist, preferably based in the Global South
- At least 8-10 years experience in management and/or director positions within non-profit organizations and/or community-based organizations
- Proven track record of managing organizational change, transition, organizational development processes
- Demonstrated skills in financial management, budgeting and organizational financial health monitoring
- At least 8-10 years of experience as a supervisor of multiple staff members, including staff members from/based in countries across the Global South
- At least 4 years of activism both offline and online with young feminist organizations/initiatives in the Global South working for human rights
*When clicking on “Apply”, you will be redirected to the original job announcement and details
*There are individuals who may use GenderJobs.org name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. GenderJobs.org does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone pretending to be GenderJobs.org, please contact us at [email protected]