Link has been copied to the clipboard
- Career category:Programme/ Project design & management
- Job type:Job
- Humanitarian or Development:Development
- Experience level:0-5 years
- Organisation type:Civil Society
- Remote option:No
- Right to work requirements:Nationals-only contract
- Salary: ₦ 90000-125000 / monthly
- Work schedule:Full-time
- Length of contract:Temporary/ Fixed-term
- Conduct research: Conduct thorough research on SRHR and GBV topics, including current trends, best practises, and evidence-based interventions. Stay updated on the latest developments in the field to inform program design and implementation.
- Program Development: Collaborate with the team to develop comprehensive programs that address SRHR and GBV issues. Ensure that programs are evidence-based, culturally sensitive, and aligned with international standards and guidelines.
- Proposal writing: Prepare high-quality proposals for funding opportunities related to SRHR and GBV initiatives. Utilize strong writing skills to clearly articulate program objectives, activities, outcomes, and budget requirements.
- Monitoring and evaluation: Develop robust monitoring and evaluation frameworks to measure the impact of SRHR/GBV programs. Collect relevant data, analyze findings, and generate comprehensive reports to assess program effectiveness.
- Capacity building: Provide technical support to staff members, partners, or stakeholders involved in implementing SRHR/GBV interventions. Conduct trainings or workshops to enhance knowledge of key concepts, methodologies, or tools related to the field.
- Collaboration: Foster partnerships with relevant organizations or institutions working in the field of SRHR/GBV. Participate in coordination meetings or working groups to contribute insights from our organization’s experiences.
- Identify gaps/challenges in service delivery for survivors and coordinate with relevant actors to ensure that safe and confidential services are made available and accessible to survivors of GBV and vulnerable individuals.
- In coordination with the program department, and informed by community consultations, establish and manage relationships with activists from the KP communities.
- In collaboration with the Advocacy Unit, identify and design initiatives that can respond to the capacity needs of LGBTIQ+, and Sex Workers community-led organizations and activists
- Design Organizational Capacity Assessment Tools targeted at LGBTIQ+ and Sex Worker Organizations and Activists aimed at understanding gaps in SRH product and service provision
- Lead in the delivery of capacity training for LBQ and Sex Worker communities on SRH product use and uptake
- Participate actively in regional Safe Abortion Movements and platforms
Skills and Experiences Required
- At least 3-5 years’ experience working with KP communities in Nigeria
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the context and organizing specifically within the KP movement in Nigeria.
- Must be based in Abuja
- Must demonstrate emotional intelligence
- Must be willing to write extensively, including policy briefs and project reports
*When clicking on “Apply”, you will be redirected to the original job announcement and details
*There are individuals who may use GenderJobs.org name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. GenderJobs.org does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone pretending to be GenderJobs.org, please contact us at [email protected]