Link has been copied to the clipboard
- Location: Central Africa, East Africa, West Africa, South America and the Caribbean
- Career category:Fundraising/ Grant management, Monitoring & Evaluation /MEAL, Programme/ Project design & management
- Job type:Consultancy
- Experience level:5-10 years
- Organisation type:Inter-governmental
- Remote option:Not Specified
- Right to work requirements:Right to work required in advance
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Location:Central Africa, East Africa, West Africa, South America and the Caribbean
- Experience of issues and practices in the fields of judiciary systems; legal reform; gender equality, including ending violence against women;
- Experience working with institutions to strengthen national response to VAW from different sectors (e.g. police, justice, social services, health sector).
- Substantive knowledge of and experience of jurisprudence, criminal, civil, informal and quasi justice systems, their impact on women and implications of programming within the context of UN Women’s mandate;
- Comprehensive understanding of the prevention evidence-base and entry points for undertaking prevention work along the socio-ecological model;
- Experience in conducting primary research (quantitative methods, qualitative methods) on violence against women, gender equality or related fields and/or strong knowledge and understanding of the methodological, ethical and safety standards for conducting research on violence against women;
- Significant professional experience in both Local Development Finance and Gender Responsive Planning and Budgeting / or participatory planning and budgeting in developing countries;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluating VAWG programmes.
- Technical expertise in the principles of Theory Based programme M&E, impact assessment techniques, and data management and analysis;
- Strong understanding of gender equality and women's empowerment, especially related to community mobilization and movement building/strengthening;
- Comprehensive understanding of the intersection between addressing all forms of harmful practice against women and girls and key policy pillars of addressing violence against women and girls.
- Comprehensive understanding of trafficking in women and girls as a form of gender-based violence, as well as understanding about demand and root causes of exploitation.
- General VAW;
- Emergency preparedness and GBV;
- Proposal drafting on VAW.
*When clicking on “Apply”, you will be redirected to the original job announcement and details
*There are individuals who may use GenderJobs.org name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. GenderJobs.org does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone pretending to be GenderJobs.org, please contact us at [email protected]