1.1. Vision & Branding
● Support the implementation of a comprehensive social media and digital marketing strategy across all relevant channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tiktok, YouTube, and other emerging platforms.
● Market Manushya’s branding ‘We Are Manushyan - Equal Human Beings’ to build an engaged community that resonates with it.
● Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, algorithms and best practices and actively incorporate new approaches into our strategy, including the use of AI tools.
1.2. Grow the online presence: Following, Reach & Interactions
● Responsible for community engagement tasks such as replying to comments, interacting with other organizations’ content and audiences.
● Develop and execute innovative tactics that will help grow our following and reach through a variety of content, including visual content like images, videos, infographics, audio (podcast) and blog posts that are compelling and shareable.
● Monitor social media and other platforms for trending topics and content ideas that can be incorporated into our strategy.
● Conduct monthly analytics to report on social media metrics to optimize results and help us track our progress towards our goals and determine best posting times, form, content, delivery, etc…
● The ideal candidate must be able to track the online performance of the posts, knowing how to read analytics to move in the right direction with data and statistics to support his/her/their decision. You must know and effectively use analytics tools, and also establish objectives for our online presence to grow on a bi-monthly basis.
● Must understand and effectively use social media scheduling tools such as Buffer and Metricool, as well as AI tools (AI for buffer).
● Must be knowledgeable in SEO and keywords (priority), and know how to use AI tools related to SEO.
● Must know and effectively use content ideas tools, including AI tools for design and developing captions.
2.3. Build an engaged community on social media platforms ready to campaign with us!
● Responsible for scheduling and posting, cross-check website updates, posts and online visual identity.
● Actively engage and respond to our social media community and generate thoughtful and relevant content that will drive engagement.
● Know how to engage the online community using social media tools on all social media platforms.
● Must have a degree in digital marketing, journalism or related field.
● 1-2 years of experience in social media/digital marketing, preferably within the nonprofit, human rights, or social justice sector.
● Proven experience in growing following and reach on at least 4-5 social media platforms.
● Must know how to effectively use social media scheduling tools, analytics tools, design tools (Adobe Illustrator, Video-editing software, CANVA), WordPress, SEO tools, and content ideas tools and AI tools to design, create content (including SEO).
● Any nationality with an excellent-to-bilingual level of English, with a valid TOEIC score of 650 is required.
● The assistant must be living in Bangkok or be able to relocate to Thailand.