- Career category:Programme/ Project design & management
- Job type:Job
- Humanitarian or Development:Humanitarian
- Experience level:Not specified
- Organisation type:Civil Society
- Remote option:No
- Right to work requirements:Anyone can apply
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Work schedule:Full-time
- Length of contract:Temporary/ Fixed-term
- Location:South Sudan
The main tasks:
- Support the development, implementation and strengthening of NCA’s GBViE programme to prevent and respond to violence against women and girls.
- Network and fundraise with various agencies and potential donors to grow GBV programming.
- Think out of box and innovative delivery of GBV response and programming in difficult context.
- GBV programmes, from supporting country strategy development, start-up of programmes, and capacity building.
- Develop, quality assure and support with applications, planning, implementation, and results reporting.
- Prepare financial plans including procurement and spending plans in line with GBV programs.
- Contribute to more integrated responses and long-term approaches by analizing trends of GBV and develop/adjust program strategies to meet need.
- Provide strategic direction and technical advice on programme development with a focus on the prevention, protection, and response to GBViE.
- Actively developing strong, collaborative relationships to ensure integrated responses with external partners.
- Ensure maximum visibility of the agency amongst the UN, Donor and NGO community.
- Advanced degree in social work, social science, gender studies, humanitarian affairs, international development, or related field. Solid and relevant field experience can replace formal education.
- Minimum seven years of proven specialized experience in GBViE prevention and response programming in conflict and post-conflict settings, with solid knowledge of international humanitarian standards for GBViE.
- Minimum 3-5 years of international experience.
- Solid experience in training and capacity building, particularly using participatory approaches and methods for training related to different components of GBViE programming.
- Experience in supervising, budget managing, and providing technical support, capacity building and assistance to field staff.
- Excellent donor and partnership relations, in particular non-traditional funding streams from foundations, and creative development of private partnerships within the corporate sector.
- Experience in leading donor application processes and/or quality assure the technical components.
- Experience in the use of office software packages (MS word, Excel, Teams etc.), experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Fluency in English is required, and/or Arabic are advantage/desirable.
*When clicking on “Apply”, you will be redirected to the original job announcement and details
*There are individuals who may use GenderJobs.org name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. GenderJobs.org does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone pretending to be GenderJobs.org, please contact us at [email protected]