- Career category:Fundraising/ Grant management
- Job type:Job
- Experience level:Not specified
- Organisation type:Civil Society
- Remote option:Hybrid
- Right to work requirements:Right to work required in advance
- Salary: £ 62621-68869 / yearly
- Work schedule:Full-time
- Length of contract:Temporary/ Fixed-term
- Location:United Kingdom
- Act as the Global Corporate Partnerships Lead for the wider organisation developing global targets, priorities and a strategic approach to this area of work, identifying and delivering new global partnerships from companies.
- Manage the Women for Women International UK brand partnerships portfolio ensuring that we are effectively maintaining and maximising existing corporate partnerships and delivering against existing targets.
- Working with colleagues in our Supporter Country Offices (UK, US and Germany) identify and deliver new multi-year partnerships with brands and businesses to grow this income stream.
- Manage key relationships with a portfolio of corporate partners and collaborate with other teams across the global organisation including Business Development, Programmes, Communications and Marketing and Events to ensure opportunities are maximised and donors have relevant information and reports and that donor agreement/contract deliverables are met.
- Represent Women for Women International at external events and engagements and through communications channels including social media where appropriate.
Strategic Planning, Evaluation and Reporting
- Lead, develop and deliver a corporate fundraising strategy, plan and budget for WfWI - UK that reflects the needs of the organisation, is responsive and will support the business plan, to include robust monitoring and evaluation of the strategy.
- Work with the Supporter Country Directors (UK, US and Germany) to deliver a global corporate strategy in line with the Global Revenue Strategy.
- Effectively monitor income and expenditure budgets, ensuring that all activities are delivered on time and within budget; devising, implementing and monitoring with relevant
Team Leadership and Management
- On a monthly basis report to the Managing Director Fundraising, Partnerships, Communications progress against objectives, regularly evaluate fundraising methods in order to inform and develop the strategy.
- To be an active, positive, accountable member of the senior management team.
- Embed clear, effective communication so that employees feel engaged with and understand how they fit in.
- Ensure that you are up to date and well informed on sector developments and competitor activity to inform our strategies are cutting edge and innovative, as well as being sector best practice and within the specific legal framework of charity/corporate partnerships.
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post as may be required.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Excellent organisational skills, able to manage a varied portfolio of relationships and activities with a range of donors.
- Creative thinking skills and ability to design, develop and launch corporate/charity partnerships which raise funds and awareness for our work.
- Ability to develop long term strategies to meet our corporate fundraising objectives.
- High levels of account management skills. Exceptional communication skills and ability to use these to develop partnerships and strong interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to inspire support from staff, trustees and donors through verbal and written communications.
- Experience of working with and managing budgets.
*When clicking on “Apply”, you will be redirected to the original job announcement and details
*There are individuals who may use GenderJobs.org name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. GenderJobs.org does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone pretending to be GenderJobs.org, please contact us at [email protected]