Link has been copied to the clipboard
- Career category:Fundraising/ Grant management
- Job type:Job
- Experience level:Not specified
- Organisation type:Funds
- Remote option:Remote (local)
- Right to work requirements:Anyone can apply
- Salary: $ 55500-58000 / yearly
- Work schedule:Full-time
- Length of contract:Temporary/ Fixed-term
1. Grant Making
- Support the development of PFF’s grant-making and grant management. This includes facilitating consultations and dialogues with Pacific women’s organisations, women’s groups and feminist movements to guide grant-making.
- Acts as the focal point between PFF and its grantee partners and supports links between finance, MEAL, communications and other areas of grant management.
- Innovate and lead experiments with new forms of participatory grant-making at country-level or regional contexts.
- Collaborate with Co-Leadsto expand and diversify PFF’s advisory network.
- Maintain existing and develop new relationships/alliances with key strategic allies and partners including funds and other regional and international feminist organisations to guide PFF’s grant-making approaches.
- Support the development of PFF’s accompaniment. This includes facilitating consultations and dialogues with Pacific women’s organisations, women’s groups and feminist movements to guide the development and implementation.
- Acts as the focal point between PFF and its grantee partners and supports links between accompaniment, grant-making, finance, MEAL, communications and other areas of grant management.
3. Ensuring necessary financial resources and resilience
- Identify and increase grant-making that meets women's and non-binary women's rights activists’ financial and material needs in times of need.
- Collaborates with Resource Mobilisation Enabler to provide context and needs of Pacific women’s organisations, women’s groups and feminist movements that contribute to and support resource mobilization efforts.
- Maintain existing and develop new relationships/alliances with key strategic allies and partners including funds and other regional and international feminist organisations and funders.
- The Grants Enabler oversees and implements the grant-making and accompaniment program for the Pacific Feminist Fund.
- Provide support and guidance to PFF’s Communications Enabler on opportunities to capture and amplify the voices and experiences of Pacific women’s organisations, women’s groups and feminist movements.
- Contribute to the development of various organisational and all other tasks required to implement the organisational vision tasks required
5. Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning
- Contribute towards PFF’s MEAL key activities.
- Collaborates with MEAL Enabler to capture both qualitative and quantitative data related to PFF’s grant-making.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in grant-making across grant grant-making cycle.
- Experience in working with feminist organisations and rights organisations in the Pacific.
- Demonstrated communication skills and experience conveying complex information to stakeholders of varying levels of experience or ability.
- Has excellent English language skills(written and spoken). Being multilingual in languages spoken across the Pacific would be an added advantage.
- Experience in writing and editing in a variety of formats.
- Experience with basic data management concepts(e.g., via database, Excel, other).
- Works collaboratively, has excellent interpersonal skills, is self-motivated and has a proven track record of strong ability for teamwork.
- Experience working in the Pacific is highly desirable.
*When clicking on “Apply”, you will be redirected to the original job announcement and details
*There are individuals who may use GenderJobs.org name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. GenderJobs.org does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone pretending to be GenderJobs.org, please contact us at [email protected]