Link has been copied to the clipboard
- Career category:Comms/ Digital/ Media
- Job type:Job
- Experience level:Not specified
- Organisation type:Civil Society
- Remote option:No
- Right to work requirements:Right to work required in advance
- Salary: $ 10000 / yearly
- Length of contract:Temporary/ Fixed-term
- Leading the creation and launch of the JOY Radiothon theme. (Including internal meetings, documents and concept descriptions).
- Preparation and delivery of internal and external communication toolkits and handbooks for presenters and volunteers around JOY Radiothon objectives and messages.
- Design, preparation, and delivery of training sessions with broadcasters.
- Provision of assistance and coaching to broadcasters during the period of the campaign.
- Working flexibly from January in the lead up to the campaign in June.
- Being on site during the 7-day campaign, supporting and encouraging the team, answering calls and tracking progress to target.
- Working flexibly after the campaign on the closing party and post campaign reporting
- Working with the CEO and Board to engage JOY Patrons and other key supporters in the campaign.
- Working with the MarComms Coordinator to develop and direct the production of the assets regarding the campaign (checklists, video and audio scripts, copy/messages for social media, mailing and banners, etc.).
OUR KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
You will bring experience in managing events and projects plus experience working in client facing roles and ideally have experience with media, radio or an events organisation.
We want your energy and passion for great customer service, independent community media and most importantly your eye for detail to ensure your event project plan is delivered.
Your effective communication skills, both written and verbal, will be put to beneficial use as we work with our team and our supporters, ensuring everyone is engaged and informed, delivering on their actions. You will leverage our (Salesforce) database and EDM tools including Campaign Monitor and texting service to reach our wonderful supporters.
You will also bring an eye for detail, keeping records and generating accurate reporting.
Please note successful applicants will need to undertake or hold current police and working with children’s check. All JOY staff, volunteers and contractors are also required to maintain current JOY membership.
*When clicking on “Apply”, you will be redirected to the original job announcement and details
*There are individuals who may use GenderJobs.org name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. GenderJobs.org does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone pretending to be GenderJobs.org, please contact us at [email protected]