Link has been copied to the clipboard
- Career category:Fundraising/ Grant management
- Job type:Job
- Humanitarian or Development:Development
- Experience level:Not specified
- Organisation type:Civil Society
- Remote option:Hybrid
- Right to work requirements:Right to work required in advance
- Salary: £ 54087 / yearly
- Work schedule:Full-time
- Length of contract:Temporary/ Fixed-term
- Location:United Kingdom
- Design and manage the grant-making process, ensuring adherence to feminist best practices of flexible funding to support policy and advocacy work.
- Review and evaluate grant applications, assessing their alignment with the fund’s objectives and priorities and Womankind’s overall grantmaking strategy and approach.
- Conduct due diligence alongside Womankind’s Finance and Resources team on informal groups applicants shortlisted to be recipients of the funds to ensure they are aligned with our criteria for funding informal groups.
- Collaborate with the Policy team to select eligible applicants for funding.
- Drawing from HVF grantees and wider feminist movements, develop compelling narratives and evidence-based research that demonstrate the importance of quality funding for WROs and Feminist Movements and the role of quality funding in strengthening the Feminist voices and transformative agenda.
- Work closely with the Policy and Advocacy and Fundraising & Marketing teams in engagement with donors and effective donor advocacy.
- Work closely with the Fundraising & Marketing team to cultivate relationships with existing and potential donors to secure sustainable funding for Her Voice Fund.
- Oversee the overall program management, ensuring efficient implementation and allocation of resources.
- Coordinate with partner organisations and informal groups to ensure that they get the support they need from Womankind.
- Support partners and informal groups in their reporting ensuring that the reporting is used as a learning exercise both for Womankind and partners and Informal groups.
- Working closely with Womankind’s Impact and Learning Advisor, lead the learning efforts of the Her Voice Fund to improve flexible funding practices to partners and informal groups.
- Work closely with Impact and Learning Advisor as well as Managers for other Womankind’s Flexible Funds (Movement Strengthening Fund and Strategic Grants) to ensure standardisation of flexible funds and our learning from these across the Organisation.
- Conduct Feminist participatory research on critical issues related to quality funding for Women’s Rights Organisations and Feminist Movements centering the voices of partners and informal groups we work with
- Utilize research findings to inform evidence-based advocacy strategies and policy recommendations in form of policy briefs and statements.
- Collaborate with partner organisations, informal groups and like-minded Feminist Organisations and Feminist researchers to conduct joint studies and assessments.
- Stay updated with the latest developments in quality funding for WROs and Feminist Movements to inform Organisation’s learning and practices.
- A strong commitment to advancing women’s rights and promoting feminist agendas.
- Proven experience in grant-making, programme management, or similar roles in the development sector.
- Experience designing effective and efficient grant-making systems and processes that do not compromise principles of flexible funding.
- Familiarity with the policy landscape and advocacy spaces related to women’s rights in the Global South.
- Excellent participatory feminist research and analytical skills, with the ability to center the voices of those affected by the research questions.
*When clicking on “Apply”, you will be redirected to the original job announcement and details
*There are individuals who may use GenderJobs.org name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. GenderJobs.org does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone pretending to be GenderJobs.org, please contact us at [email protected]