- Career category:Research/ Data analysis
- Job type:PhD
- Experience level:Not specified
- Organisation type:Research
- Remote option:Remote (local)
- Right to work requirements:Right to work required in advance
- Salary: £ 12000 / yearly
- Work schedule:Full-time
- Length of contract:Temporary/ Fixed-term
- Location:United Kingdom
- Migration and Diasporas which includes explorations of domestic migrant labour.
- Policing, Borders, and Carceral Frameworks
- Reparative Justice
- Feminism and Climate Just Transitions
- Transnational Solidarity and Racial Justice
- Queer and Racially Just Utopias
- Black, pan African Archive and Racially Just Futures
Candidate Criteria and Application Process
- Applications are welcome from candidates who adopt an inter and transdisciplinary, transnational approach to the themes above.
- Applicants are encouraged to explain in their applications how their profile and research plans would fit the Centre’s work.
- Applicants must meet the standard eligibility entry criteria for PhD study at SOAS University of London
- Applicants must apply for admission via the SOAS University of London application form clearly stating that they are also applying for the SOAS Feminist Centre for Racial Justice PhD Scholarship
- Applicants should also separately fill in this application form for the Feminist Centre for Racial Justice scholarship.
- The assessment committee will simultaneously consider the applicant for admission to the SOAS PhD programme as well as their suitability for this scholarship.
- Any full-time PhD Programme in Politics and International Studies
- New admissions, starting September 2024
- Candidates will be assessed based on the information provided in their online admission application for admission.
- One award will be granted to the strongest applicant based on an assessment of their academic excellence, research potential, the strength of their research proposal and fit with the remit of the centre’s work.
Scholarship application deadline
- The deadline for receiving applications is 29th February 2024, by 12:00 PM local time UK.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Scholarship application procedures
*When clicking on “Apply”, you will be redirected to the original job announcement and details
*There are individuals who may use GenderJobs.org name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. GenderJobs.org does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone pretending to be GenderJobs.org, please contact us at [email protected]