Link has been copied to the clipboard
- Career category:Monitoring & Evaluation /MEAL, Programme/ Project design & management, Research/ Data analysis
- Job type:Consultancy
- Experience level:Not specified
- Organisation type:Civil Society
- Remote option:Remote (global)
- Right to work requirements:Anyone can apply
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Location:Remote (global)
- Reviewing GATE’s current modus operandi, initiatives, and advocacy campaigns to deduce existing sustainability practices.
2. Engaging with a broad spectrum of stakeholders, from GATE’s expansive global community to internal teams, beneficiaries, and donors.
3. Reference best practices from the non-profit world, extracting lessons, and setting benchmarks.
4. Crafting a thorough sustainability plan, covering:
- Financial robustness and diversified strategies.
- Environmental accountability in day-to-day operations.
- Upholding the principles of social inclusivity and equity.
- Long-term operational methodologies, including programmatic vision and human resource assessment covering staff development, organizational culture, and wellbeing.
- Measurable metrics for monitoring sustainability.
1. Extensive experience in sustainability strategizing, especially in the non-profit or global advocacy sector.
*When clicking on “Apply”, you will be redirected to the original job announcement and details
*There are individuals who may use GenderJobs.org name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. GenderJobs.org does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone pretending to be GenderJobs.org, please contact us at [email protected]