Link has been copied to the clipboard
Steering Committee: Advise on the Content Development for Trans and Gender Diverse 101 eLearning Courses
Global Action for Trans Equality (GATE)Remote (global)
- Career category:Programme/ Project design & management
- Job type:Consultancy
- Experience level:0-5 years
- Organisation type:Civil Society
- Remote option:Remote (global)
- Right to work requirements:Anyone can apply
- Salary: $ 500 / One-off
- Location:Remote (global)
- Provide advice to the project consultant to ensure that the course’s content comprehensively covers key topics to the TGD community, with particular attention to those further marginalized.
- Review the consultant’s zero draft of course content.
- Provide feedback and approve the final course’s materials, which will include at least:
- One pre-training quiz
- One set of external resources
- A series of interactive video trainings (between 5 to 10 minutes each, covering specific topics)
- One training guide/curriculum that covers all areas of training, divided into chapters
- One post-training quiz
- Attend meetings with GATE Staff and/or the project consultant (no more than 3 meetings) when requested.
- An in-depth understanding of TGD health and human rights issues, including language, priorities, challenges, and with particular focus on further marginalized TGD communities through an intersectional lens;
- At least three years of TGD volunteer or paid activism on the local, national, or international level (including online activism). Being involved with another social movement is a plus;
- Shown interest in awareness raising, sensitization, and/or course development (trainings and events);
- Sound ability to engage with diverse teams.
- Experience in working with human rights bodies or similarly strategic stakeholders to TGD issues (donors, governments, etc.).
*When clicking on “Apply”, you will be redirected to the original job announcement and details
*There are individuals who may use GenderJobs.org name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. GenderJobs.org does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone pretending to be GenderJobs.org, please contact us at [email protected]